Direct flights to Tobago

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
Jules K

Direct flights to Tobago

Post by Jules K »

Hello - as a newcomer to this site and the idea of holidaying in Tobago, can you please tell me if there are any direct flights to Tobago from the UK?

Also, are there any that fly from any other airport than Gatwick - living in the East Midlands, Gatwick is the furthest main airport in England from us.

Many thanks :lol:
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Jules

Welcome aboard! :lol:

Full details of air travel to Tobago are given in our Air Travel section. You can get to this from the menu bar at the top of the page - Tobago/Getting To Tobago/Air Travel/UK.

Sorry, but I'm afraid that all flights from the UK to Tobago are now from Gatwick.

Enjoy your research. You will find that the articles available through the main menu will answer most questions, but I'm sure one of the forum regulars will be able to answer any other questions.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Jules K

Post by Jules K »

Many thanks Steve - shame there is nothing to cater for us Easterners/Northerners (depending on where you live - we are Southerners to anyone North of us :) )

Thanks for the tips!
Richard B
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Post by Richard B »

If you are travelling some distance to Gatwick and are coming by your own car please check the hotels. You can often get a room and breakfast and 14 days parking for not much different to paying for the parking.

And you end up nice and near the airport often with a free or cheap connection. Much better than getting up at some uneartly hour to get there whatever hours before are required at the time of flying.

There is good info elsewhere on this site for hotels around Gatwick.

Shame I won't be making use of them for a while yet. Two small kids, too many bills and not enough income.
Jules K

Post by Jules K »

Thanks for the idea. I won't be going for a while yet - planning ahead for a diving holiday in April 08 - so doing a bit of browsing. Our sons' holiday will probably be later than most school holidays so it's an opportunity to get a better deal as far as I'm concerned!
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Jules,you think you are hard done by,I live in Cornwall it takes me almost as long to get to Gatwick as it does Gatwick to Tobago!!!!
Never mind----60 days to go :D
David
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

David Watkins wrote:Jules,you think you are hard done by,I live in Cornwall it takes me almost as long to get to Gatwick as it does Gatwick to Tobago!!!!David
:lol:

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”