Guest Report

1 or 2-bedroom wooden cottage at Parlatuvier (listing)
Melissa

Guest Report

Post by Melissa »

My boyfriend and I stayed at Gloucester Place for 3 nights & I'm so incredibly glad we ended up choosing this place to stay. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, their welcome was so warm, friendly and genuine. We stayed at the Essex Cottage and to be honest, I was a bit worried b/c mosquitoes do love me a bit too much. It was fine b/c there are mosquitoes coils, spray, fans and a mosquito net for the bed. If anyone is worried about getting bitten, all I can say is -- if I can handle it...anyone can! It was wonderful to wake up to the birds chirping right at the window and to hear a nearby waterfall as well as the waves crashing into the rocks. We also went to a nearby/suggested grocery stand and store to pick up food and cooked ourselves a nice meal on our last night there. The house is absolutely beautiful -- everything about it. Win & Bea (& Wonder - the dog) really makes you feel right at home. They were just so pleasant to talk to and exchange stories from our travels.

Again -- I'm SO happy that we chose to stay here. It may be about an hour from the airport, but it's SO worth to travel to the other side of the island. Win and Bea makes great suggestions for restaurants, groceries and activities.

If you're looking for a relaxing & non-touristy vacation and would like to meet by far one of the most awesome couples out there -- you must stay at Gloucester Place.

Return to “Essex Cottage at Gloucester Place”